What kind of team do you have – a group of people who sit in a room together with the hope of getting their individual needs met or a group of people who come together with a shared purpose of achieving a common goal? Are your meetings a waste of time? Do you leave without anything being completed or assigned? Do you make unilateral decisions because it’s just easier? Yeah, we’ve been there. You need some serious shift to happen.
Whether your team is newly formed or has been intact for years, these programs help improve relationships, reduce unproductive conflict, increase buy-in and decrease overall project completion times. For optimal results, we recommend teams complete the following in the order listed:
- The Basics – effectively running meetings, having a decision-making process
- Communication – advocating an idea, getting buy-in, giving/receiving feedback
- Clarity – team purpose, roles & responsibilities
- Accountability – holding yourself and others accountable in the group
- Conflict – how to have good conflict, how to minimize bad conflict
All of our programs are customized to meet each team’s unique needs including details of the content, experiential learning activities, time frames, and follow up process.