Why a leadership program for women? According to Catalyst, women make up 51% of the US population and 47% of the US labor force and hold:
- approximately 60% of undergrad degrees BUT a year out of college, earn $7266 less than men
- 60% of master’s degrees BUT earn, on average, $4,600 less in their first job than men MBAs
- 52% of all professional-level jobs BUT need to work 70 extra days a year to close the pay gap
- Women make up less than 15% of executive officers and 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs
Should we keep going or do you get the picture?
The Women’s Leadership Experience offers women a judgement-free environment to have candid discussions about real concerns in the workplace. With our 3-step leadership model, you will learn new approaches to overcoming the most common roadblocks giving you greater opportunity for career ascension. The WLE tackles timely issues facing high-achieving women who are ready to rise to the next level of management and leadership.
- Assessment to identify leadership style, strengths, challenges
- 3-step leadership model overview
- Overcoming feeling like a fraud
- Letting go of being liked
- Communicating with confidence (& without “I’m sorry”)
- Mastering public speaking and presentations
- Good enough will get you ahead long before perfect will
- Fail like a boss!
- Closing the pay gap: Negotiating what you’re worth
- One (1) Individual coaching session
- Additional coaching sessions offered at a discounted rate